Discover more from New Ways of Working
The New Ways of Working Online Course
Are you ready to experiment with new ways of working? 🧪
On July 5, the 12th cohort of my New Ways of Working course begins and there’s room for you if you are ready to experiment with New Ways of Working.
I love delivering this course 😊 The first 11 have sold out and I’ve been joined by awesome organisations from all over the world, including The United Nations, Xero, Accenture, Mercedes-Benz, UK Government, universities, The Co-operative Group, The Soil Association, Klarna, plus various tech consultancies, marketing agencies and small and large and not for profits.
The course starts on Wednesday 5 July and runs for five weeks. Live sessions are 14.25 - 16.35 UK time and there are course materials to work through, new ways of working experiments to try in your teams, plus accountability partnerships to help keep you on track. I would love you to join us!
The course objectives 🧐
The course objectives are for you to feel more engaged at work and to be an even better member of your team. You’ll learn collaboration and leadership skills, how to facilitate meetings that don’t feel like a chore, and how to make better decisions by quickly seeking and integrating the wisdom of the group. You’ll learn how to give ‘brain-friendly’ feedback, recognise what’s getting in the way of being a great team, and understand the mindset and power dynamics that help or hinder change.
To do this we'll borrow from the best sources. These include agile, self-management, organisational psychology, and the most progressive companies on the planet.
There are loads more details in the ‘Course overview’ section of the course page, including eligibility, what we’ll work on, and course feedback scores.
£750 plus VAT - attending with one (or more) colleague/s.
£1,000 plus VAT - attending alone.
Your New Ways of Working journey will be more impactful if you have colleagues along for the ride, so you are advised (and incentivised) to bring one or two along.
To secure your place/s please double-check the eligibility criteria on the course page then send a note to confirm (email@example.com) and that’s it, you’re enrolled!
What participants say 👂
- By far one of the most useful, practical, engaging, interesting courses I've been on. Hats off to you, super well thought out, from a practical, mental and emotional perspective.
- The experimenting methodology gives me the opportunity to not only "take a course" but actually practising in the "real world".
- The benefits to the business have been tangible and resulted in me thinking about work in a very different way.
- I loved having another colleague on the course and would totally recommend others try to do the same… I loved the organisation of the course, it all felt incredibly "slick." … I loved Marks humble approach, he listened to us all intently and was patient with us when we needed more time on certain things.
- The experiments each week really helped me grow my comfort towards experimenting further. They gave me the perspective of how much needs to be a done, and an eye for what might be 'bite-size'.
- I loved Marks generosity, he clearly spends a lot of time preparing and introduced me to very cool tools that we are now using in the organisation.
- The depth of experience and further research Mark has done to curate bite sized resource for us to cover weekly, in a number of mediums, was incredibly satisfying to absorb and kept me engaged over the 5 weeks.
- As a facilitator, you do add quite a bit of magic sauce to holding the space, and your curation of materials is unbeatable.